I sent my I-765 application for H4 EAD renewal on March 4th,2020 to Phoenix lockbox but I have not received any receipt notice yet. I called USCIS and they said they couldn’t find it in the system and asked me to email the lockbox, which I did but they will reply in next 30 business days. Since it’s been already 22 days, can I resend the application ( after cancelling the cheque of previous application) or wait for few more days?
Thanks in advance,
They have not cashed the check yet? Right?
Do you have the delivery receipt fro mail company? Which mail did you use? Fedex, UPS or USPS?
No, they have not cashed the check yet.
I sent through USPS regular mail. So, I can’t even track that they received it or not.
You should have sent it by traceable mail.
It is your choice now if you want to resend a new application or not. Note that if USCIS has received your previous application, they will try to cash the check.
Adding stop check is not a good idea as it is for government service. USCIS will send an RFE or deny your H4 EAD if the check bounces.
Ya, I should have sent it by traceable mail and now I am regretting it.
Will it be a bad idea to send the new application with new check ?
Or should I wait for their reply for few more days?
I am really confused.
I would suggest to wait for another 2 weeks. Rest is your choice.
The check got encashed today.
Thankyou so much for replying.
Congratulations. You saved money Enjoy.