I94 Extension Laredo TX US Mexico Border (Bridge 1 Experience)

Originally published at: i94 Extension Laredo TX US Mexico Border (Bridge 1 Experience) - USA

The i94 extension can be done at the US-Mexico border in Laredo, TX. You may need a new i94 in many situations including but not limited to: Passport Renewed: Your last i94 entry to the US was stamped to match your passport expiry. Once you renew your passport, you can get new i94 with validity…

4 posts were split to a new topic: Travel to Laredo TX for i94 renewal with pending H1B amendment

52 posts were split to a new topic: I94 Extension Laredo TX US Mexico Border - 2021

Did anyone went india stamping after this? … if yes , did you included this trip in DS-160?

Hi Anil,

My H4 and EAD expires in Aug 2022. My hus h1 ext got approval till 2025.
I did not apply h4 and EAD yet. Can I go to mexico border with my hus h1 approval notice and get i94 validity till 2025?

Thank you in Advance

@Aparna_Balagoni - Did you travel to mexico to update your I-94? We are in similar boath, please advise.

@Praneeth_t, no I did not travelled yet. I applied my h4 extension and planning to travel over this weekend.
any idea on which border is good success rate

1. laredo
    2.sandeigo
    3.nogales,az

Thanks, please let us know how it went. I heard many people got their I-94 extension in all the Mexico borders and for some it didn’t work. I think it depends on case to case. Good luck.

We travelled to Laredo in Feb and it worked. We may revisit it again once my H1-B is approved.