Indian Passport Renewal - Income Tax Return as proof of address, Bifurcated State, Name Correction

Thank you, you answered one of my questions, list below. Wondering if you could address the remainder:

1)I don’t have a printer, are all the items that are to be printed like the main consulate application, VSF confirmation receipt and pre-paid mailing labels downloadable so that I can send them to another place to print?
2) I don’t use a cell phone only a wireless landline, the VSF registration site requires a mobile phone to register, will they accept my wireless landline number? I absolutely do NOT want to get a mobile phone just to register on the VSF site.
3) Does my income tax return as proof of US residence need to be notarized? From the explanation on the instructions, it does not look like it needs notarization.
I am going to a notary tomorrow to notarize the other forms - green card, change of appearance form. I am doing forms early though I will be not filling out the applications for at least a couple of weeks yet. Thank you.

On the “important notes” section on checklist it says handwritten documents are not accepted, does that mean things like Annexure E and change of appearance forms have to be typed?

I am in the same situation @Siddharth_Khot . Can i use 1040 NR notorized as the POA for the tatkal passport renewal