Is Indian PCC for Australian PR reason Residence permit good?

Is there any option to change or modify the pcc?? I got my Indian PCC 2 days before in that i have choosen ‘Residence permit’ my senior said you should choose ‘immigration purpose other than Citizenship’. Can I use the Residence permit PCC for 190 visa? When enquird I cannot apply again for same country until this PCC is valid. Please suggest me what to do?

It does not matter. Your Indian PCC with reason as ‘Residence permit’ should be fine and you can use it for Australia PR application.

1 Like

Thank you for the information.

I have my Indian PCC with “Employment Visa/Work Permit” for the Commonwealth of Australia.
Can I use this for PR purposes?

I think it can be used. You can get a new one if you have a doubt to be on absolute safe side.

Hi mate, how did it go? I have got the same question. Did you apply for a fresh pcc for pr purpose?

Hi All, I have the same question anyone can please let me know if I can use the same PCC which is done for 482 visa Renewal with category Work Permit/Employment Visa for PR purpose to lodge 190 Visa.

Thanks

Hi mate, Have you get any resolution for it I am in same condition currently.
Kindly Suggest

It can be used. There is no option to modify or apply new one untill the issued PCC is valid for a country.

Hi Mate,
How did it go for you ? Can we use PCC with purpose as Employment Visa/Work Permit for PR (186 visa) ?
@Sabah_Ahmed @Abhinav_Agrawal

Hi Guys,
Please suggest, Can we use INDIA PCC with purpose as Employment Visa/Work Permit for PR (186 visa) ?

Hi bro…did you use the pcc with “residence permit” and did it work? Please advise as I have also written the same purpose. Thanks