Is the waiting period for 189 visa to get EOI for 261311, 261312 & 261313 different or the same?

Hi Anil,

You are correct. I got a positive feedback from ACS wherein they have given the anzsco code 261399(Software & application programmer nec)

Want to know whether I can go ahead and submit EOI with this ANZSCO 261399 code or there is any problem?

Not sure why are you doubtful about raising EOI with the code that ACS has given the positive report for? Isn’t it what you applied for?

What is your confusion here?

In website it’s mentioned as below but not sure this old or lates.

“261399 SOFTWARE AND APPLICATIONS PROGRAMMERS NEC This occupation group covers Software and Applications Programmers not elsewhere classified. Occupations in this group include: No occupations have currently been identified for this residual category.”

This is the confusion I have. But in skillet I can see this is listed for visa type 189 & 190. Only doubt is whether I can continue with this code or shall I ask ACS for review? Also is it good to apply after Nov 2019 for EOI? As I can claim more points for souse skills and state/family sponsorship.

I still do not understand your confusion.

You can create the SkillSelect EOI now and there is no need to wait.

If you are eligible for higher points after Nov changes, you will get it automatically.

Great and thanks.

My confusion was for ANZCO code 261399. It should not create any problem in future for my VIsa or job search. So what I understand now I can very well go ahead with this job code and submit my EOI as there is no issue with this job code.

Thanks Anil :blush::+1:

Once you get PR, you can work in any field whatsoever. There is no compulsion to work in the same job code that you got PR for.

I know people who drive Uber while they are looking for job and other people open their own business.

Okay and thanks again wherein last question what does this mean (not elsewhere classified)? I am assuming this should not create any problem in future.

261399- “Software and Applications Programmers not elsewhere classified”

It simply means that use this job code if your work experience does not match any other code.

So I can go ahead and submit my EOI?

A post was split to a new topic: Got 2 invites but postponed it for a year - When Can i get new invite?

A post was merged into an existing topic: 261313 - Apr 2019 filers - Chances of invite for 189 based on the latest status

Hi chances of invite at 80 pts for 189?

Hi @Ritesh_Khullar
All 2613 codes have same chances. Choose the one that can get you positive assessment from ACS.

Hi @Anil.Gupta
2613 has same waiting period for 189.
But when it comes to 491 or 190, it depends on state requirement as per my knowledge.
Can you please suggest which NOC code among these three has more skill shortage in state?

Thanks in advance.

Hi @Ritesh_Khullar

States do not share any data publicly. Hence, i do not have any estimate to share.

Thanks for the info brother

I work as a Software Developer having 8 years of experience. Planning for ACS assessment.

Which Anzcode Code (261311, 261312 , 261313) has more preference while EOI are invited .

I heard 261312 EOI gets first invited than 261313 EOI ( if both EOIs are having same points). Is that true.

Hi @RamV

All codes starting with 2613 have same chance of invite.

@anil_am22 ,
Hi Anil,

I see there are no invites being released for 2613 job code for 189 visa category? Is there any possibility of getting invites for 2613 job code any soon?

Thanks,
Somya

You can read this article which will give you an estimation of invitation rounds for 2021