Lost Passport on F1 Status

Hello all,
I am an international student and I have lost my passport at my university. I have applied for a new passport and I have a question regarding I-94, Do I need to file a replacement I-94 as stated in this website Application for Replacement/Initial Nonimmigrant Arrival-Departure Document | USCIS. and should I report to anyone else other than my University, US Consulate which issued my VISA.

Thanks in Advance

I-94 is issued online or is attached with the extension of status approval notice I-797 and there is no action required.
If the passport was lost and it had a valid F1 visa stamp, then you need to inform the US consulate who issued the visa so they can cancel it. This means when you leave the US and want to enter back again you will need a valid visa.