Marriage Certificate discrepancy

Hi team,

I have a Marriage certificate in order to submit for the visa application, but my mothers name got a discrepancy along with name of my in laws. Will this be a problem? If I can take an affidavit will this be fine because the issuer of the certificate is creating havocs to get it changed. Can some one please help answer.


You can get one and same person affidavits for all people who’s names are misspelled.

1 Like