My Indian Passport Renewal Journey at the Atlanta Consulate

This is my Indian Passport renewal Journey(Reissue/Tatkal/36 Pages) at the Atlanta Consulate

Two changes compared to my previous passport

• Change of address (printable address as US address)
  • add spouse name

there are so many youtube videos which explains how to apply for reissue, i went with this one - HOW TO apply for Indian Passport Renewal VFS Application in USA Latest 2021 During COVID - YouTube

PASSPORT
------------------------------------------- FedEx-------------------------------------------

02-15-2023 (Wednesday 9:30 AM) - Application/package dropped off at FedEx

02-16-2023 (Thursday 10:45 AM)- FedEx delivered package at VFS Center in Atlanta

-------------------------------------------- VFS--------------------------------------------

02-16-2023 (Thursday 02:56 PM)- Received Email: Dear Applicant, We have ‘Received’ your Application and your application is now ‘Under Process’ at Atlanta Center.

02-17-2023 (Friday 8:42 AM)- Received Email & Text Msg: Dear Applicant, Your Application has been ‘Processed’ at the VFS India Consular application Centre and currently is ‘In-Transit ‘to the Embassy of India/Consulate General of India for decision making.

02-17-2023 (Friday 11:00 AM)- VFS Website: Your application has reached at the Embassy/Consulate and is currently under process

---------------------------------------- Govt. Portal ---------------------------------------

02-17-2023 (Friday 11:00 AM)- Passport application along with fee details have been received. The same is under processing at the Embassy/Consulate.

02-17-2023 (Friday 03:00 PM)- Passport application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate. (File number generated)

02-17-2023 (Friday 05:00 PM)- Print has been initiated for passport.

-------------------------------------------PVR------------------------------------------------

02-18-2023 (Saturday 04:31 PM) - Email received: Initiation of Police Verification Request(s) for your Passport Application File (No. USXXXXXXXXXXXXX)

02-19-2023 (Sunday 11:00 PM) - Indian Contact received Phone call and PVR happened at home
	----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

02-20-2023 (Monday 08:00 AM)- Passport has been printed

02-20-2023 (Monday 10:00 AM)- Passport is printed and will be delivered shortly.

02-20-2023 (Monday 11:30 AM)- Passport has been handed over to the OSP Executive for further dispatch to the applicant

------------------------------------------- VFS--------------------------------------------

02-20-2023 (Monday 04:28 PM)- Received Email & Text Msg: Dear Applicant, Your Application has been reviewed by the Embassy of India/ Consulate General of India & will be dispatched using the courier service you had opted.

02-20-2023 (Monday 04:30 PM)- Received Email & Text Msg: Dear Applicant, Your document (s) is dispatched using the return label purchased or sent by you. If using VFS courier, please check for email from “TrackingUpdates@fedex.com” for details. If you have used your prepaid label then track the status via the website of the concerned service provider. Note: Information is printed on the documents as what you have filled while completing the online Form on the Government Portal. If you have made mistakes while filling up the Govt. form then VFS Indian Consular application Centre wont be in a position to assist. To get the corrections done, you should contact the Embassy of India or its Consulate directly based on your Consular Jurisdiction.

------------------------------------------- FedEx-------------------------------------------

02-20-2023 (Monday 04:30 PM)- Received Email from TrackingUpdates@fedex.com: Tracking number and shipment information along with scheduled delivery time. I could see same details on my FedEx Account

02-20-2023 (Monday 05:00 PM)- Received Email from TrackingUpdates@fedex.com: Passport Picked-up

02-21-2023 (Tuesday 11:00 AM)- Both old and new Passports Delivered

-------------------------------------------- End --------------------------------------------