My old I797 filled by my ex employer is missing last digit

Hi Anil,

I have my I140 approved and I have been in the USA for almost 10 years in H1B. I have not traveled to India in the past 10 years and I am planning a trip to India in another 2 months I have to go VISA stamping in India.
I moved to a new employer last November and just observed that my H1B with my old employer is missing the last digit of I94. Tenure with old employment was (05/2022-11/2023). I got my new I797 approved through my new employer with the corrected I94 number on Nov 2023 and it is almost 4 months now. Do I have to fix my old I797 I94 missing digit(Last digit ‘0’) and how to correct the missing last digit of I94 in my old I797? What If I don’t correct my old I94 missing numbers( I have the hard copy of my H1B transfer with the I94 missing last digit), will it be considered an overstay during the period I am inside USA with my old employer?
I have to travel to India in another two months and I have to go for visa stamping. Are there any issues that I have to worry about or do I have to provide any explanations? Please guide me

Thanks,
Narendran