Need suggestion for my GC Processing

Here are my details.

Priority Date EB-2 29th September, 2011 with previous employer co-operative to support and moved to new employer last August 2020 and perm process starting now.

My previous employer applied EB-2 to EB-3 down grade along with I-485, I-765 and I-131 on 10/29/21 and received all receipts and completed bio-metrics in 1st week of March. EB-3 I-140 is still pending from Nebraska. Application went to same service center where my EB-2 I-140 applied.

RD :10/29/2020 for I-140, I-485, I-765 and I-131

Do I need to move back to my previous employer or can I stay with new employer until I get my GC from previous employer?

I have not upgraded to premium since I am not working for my previous employer and hoping that I will be current October 2021 visa bulletin in EB-2.

Can you please suggest me?

Thanks,
Laxmikanth

You can keep working with your current employer however will need to move to your previous employer after your I-485 is approved.

I don’t understand why would you not upgrade to premium for the EB3 I-140 as your PD is current in this month’s visa bulletin already? Are you intending to refile your I-485 in EB2 when your date gets current?

Thanks Kalpesh.

I have not anticipated EB-3 will current this month and planning to request premium next week.

Thanks.
Laxmikanth