New H4 EAD Application with Primary H1 Receipt Number with IOE

If Primary H1 receipt number is with IOE then to which Direct filling Address the New H4 EAD application to be sent to?

What is the service center listed on the H1B receipt?

Nebraska service center

Ok, so just going by the fact that H1B is being processed at Nebraska (SC code LIN), standalone H4 may be send to the Dallas lockbox.

H-4 spouse of an H-1B nonimmigrant filing Form I-539 separately from the H-1B principal nonimmigrant or filed concurrently with Form I-765 for category (c)(26).

File with the USCIS Dallas Lockbox Facility if the receipt number of your H-1B principal spouse’s most recent Form I-797 Notice of Approval for Form I-129 begins with EAC or LIN.

USCIS Dallas Lockbox Facility

U.S. Postal Service (USPS):

USCIS
Attn: H4
P.O. Box 660921
Dallas, TX 75266-0921

FedEx, UPS, and DHL deliveries:

USCIS
Attn: H4 (Box 660921)
2501 S. State Hwy. 121 Business
Suite 400
Lewisville, TX 75067-8003

1 Like

The primary H1B has already been approved.

Thats alright, no issues.

1 Like

Hi @Usha2
I am also in the same boat. My spouse’s H1B application receipt starts with IOE and we see ‘Texas Service Center’ at the bottom of the I 797C .
I am wondering which Lockbox you sent to. Did you happen to send to Dallas Lockbox since your spouse’s H1B receipt noticed was issued by Nebraska Service Center?

H-4 spouse of an H-1B nonimmigrant filing Form I-539 separately from the H-1B principal nonimmigrant or filed concurrently with Form I-765 for category (c)(26).

File with the USCIS Dallas Lockbox Facility if the receipt number of your H-1B principal spouse’s most recent Form I-797 Notice of Approval for Form I-129 begins with EAC, LIN or MCT.

File with the USCIS Phoenix Lockbox Facility if the receipt number of your H-1B principal spouse’s most recent Form I-797 Notice of Approval for Form I-129 begins with WAC, SRC, or IOE.

1 Like

They seem to have updated the link to include guidance on receipt starting with IOE.
Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

I believe it is Phoenix centre ,AZ