No biometrics ~60 days after H4 extension petition

Hi Anil,

My H4 and H4-EAD have been filed together in Sept '20, however I am still waiting for my Biometrics appointment since then. I tried expediting in December but my Expedite request got denied. Since then I have the same status “Expedite request Denied”. I was earlier on L2 but since my spouse’s H1 got approved my L2 EAD is invalid.
Do you suggest anything on how long it might take for biometrics appt. to come at VSC?

Thanks

Hello Shivani,
My H4 and H4 EAD were filed on 30th June 2020 and I received my biometric appointment from the Columbus ASC for 1st February.
The biometric apppointments are sent based on your local ASC centers. Things have been a little too slow because of the pandemic too. Just hang in there, you should receive your biometric by end of month 5 or 6 (like in my case). Keep checking your mailbox for the appointment letter. In my case my husband’s attorney office got notified of my biometric appointment first and then after 2 weeks i recieved my biometric appointment letter in the mailbox. Best of luck to you :slight_smile:

Thanks @secretsanta for the info. Is your service centre same Vermont?