Parent's B2 visa: Did anyone assist you in filling out this application?

I am filling the DS160 for my parents Visitor Visa. So I selected Yes for the “Did anyone assist you in filling out this application?”.

Please clarify the below

1. So In E-Signature section, Should I enter my Passport number or my Parents Passport number
  2. Can I Sign and Submit the application on belief of them

Thanks

E-Signature section is for which person? The applicant or the person who filled the application?

I have the same question too. Since the E-Sign section is right below the “Did anyone Assist you in filling out this application?” section, should I provide applicant Passport details (or) the Preparer passport details, which is my PP number

FYI : I selected Yes for the “Did anyone Assist you in filling out this application?” and filled my details and address. So the questions is only on whose PP number to enter in E-Sign section

Pls let me know

Please share the screen shot. I am not able to see the DS 160 form at this time.

PFA screenshots for Sign and Submit screen in DS160.

Ya, then it needs to be ‘preparer’ signature which is you in your case.

Ok. Thanks

Since I will enter my PP number, Can I Sign and Submit the application on belief of them.

Yes, that’s what it looks like that you can do.

Actually, you should write down the PPN of the applicants and not yours. I filled my son’s form and I tried to write down my PPN but I received this message so I tried again with my son’s PPN and it worked.