Passport renewal - Company name in customer mailing address section

On VFSGlobal, what should I fill in the company name field in the customer mailing address section? This screen is just before making the payment.

Did you try filling in other info and moving on to next screen? It’s not a mandatory field (I do not see any asterisk next to it). The address should be same as what’s printed on the doc you are submitting as address proof.

1 Like

Thank you. I proceeded without filling it.

I have one more small question. When I downloaded the FedEx courier label, I got only 1 courier label (from me to VFS). Don’t I have to send the return label along with my application? When would the return label be generated?

They will generate and send back your passport; you don’t have to.

1 Like

What should be the customer mailing address in my scenario? Currently, I am residing in the US, and I am not on a lease, so I don’t have valid US address proof. Additionally, I didn’t opt to change my Indian address on my passport. While filling out the application on the Indian Government website, I provided the same Indian address that is currently printed on my passport and my USA address in the other address field.