PERM Processing Time 2021 - Questions & Answers

Originally published at:

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Can we do two perm at a same time for two different company?

A post was split to a new topic: 7th year extension with BALCA option if PERM is denied?

A post was merged into an existing topic: PERM pending for more than 5 months? What are my options?

141 posts were split to a new topic: PERM Processing Time 2020 - Archive

A post was split to a new topic: Multiple PERM filed, first one in Audit, will 2nd also get Audit?

A post was merged into an existing topic: PERM pending for more than 5 months? What are my options?

When will DOL update PERM processing times on their website? Currently they are still showing as of 11/30/2020. Hopefully the PERM processing time got shorter than 4 months by now.

I looked at DOL website for the perm information. I went into “About Us” Tab -> “Budgeting, Performance and Planning” section. I couldn’t find any information related to perm. Can you please let me know where to see the perm processing information ?

It shows that DOL is still processing June applications. DOL updated the days to 175 for December applications which means subtract the number of days from 175 and you get your processing time per month and date. See Analyst review under perm processing time on this link.

thank you for the reply, got it.

Hello , my question is that if I can travel to US with a tourist visa that I have , while my PERM is almost ready to be certified ? Feb 9 or before then , according to this web page.

Thank you
Rico.

Hi @Rico

It is better to wait for your PERM approval and not travel to the US on B1/B2 visa.

Thank you Anil. Very helpful your reply.

Hi Anil, I have seen some case numbers that appear here for a brief time saying cases approved for end of July and some for August 2020. Why do those case get removed after 1 or 2 days of being posted here? Are people who posted them removing them? It would be nice to know the reality of where DOL is right now because it definitely seems like they are already done with June cases by saying 175 days processing time for case filed in December

It is possible that users delete the cases themselves as there is an option to delete their case. The app picks up the most recent cases automatically every minute.

1 Like

Hi Anil,

Please could you clarify the audit processing time. At the moment it is approx 317 days as per flag.dol website.

Does that mean 317 days from your Priority Date or 317 days from the date you responded to the audit?

Your answer to this would be so helpful

Thanks in advance

What is “Analyst Review” , Is my PERM Still pending ? My PERM was submitted on SEP 2020.

How long does it take for Perm audit to get conclusion?

Check PERM processing time here.