Permanent Resident Filed Spouse I-130 in California - Approval Time

Hi @Amna

Once your husband becomes US citizen, he can upgrade your case to a fast citizen queue.

But if we send them an email that he is waiting for his passport issuance ( meaning under processing time ) then will they be able to speed up the process or transfer my case to some other service center? Hope this makes sense.

US naturalization certificate is required to prove the US citizenship and upgrade your I130 application.

Hi Amina
Have you got approved yet mine oct 5th 2017 and still didnā€™t approve

Hi mujahed, I havenā€™t get anything yet still pending while f2a is already current now.

@Anil.Gupta you said you will start giving out estimations by the end of this month. Any update on that? :slight_smile:

Hi @Amna

I am working on the data collection to get better and more reliable estimate.

Please bear with meā€¦its taking time.

Will share as soon as it is ready. Working for it round the clock.

2 Likes

No worries! I completely trust you and would like to add that i am very satisfied with the work you do! :slight_smile:

1 Like

What happened now ? Did you get your approval letter

Let us know, I got transferred latter from California service center

I got transferred letter from California service center they transferred my case to Potomac service center, my priority date is feb 12 2018
Can you tell my how long it will take more to approve , the latter said case was transferred and new office has jurisdiction over your case , what itā€™s mean ?

Hi @Sanjay

USCIS transfers case to new center to speed up the processing time.

At this time, we do not have data to estimate your situation.

1 Like

Hi, as per your prediction, what will be the F2A final action date when it retrogresses in the Oct 2019 visa bulletin ?