Photo not clear in the newly issued Passport

At least these types of passports are 110% good for returning to India ;). The government is planning to issue e-passports this year or next (in India).

Thanks for your feedback Kaushik! I guess I will also have to check while I travel againā€¦

Anyone has travelled to n fro from USA with this type of passport without any problem?

I also got photo with black eyes. Did anyone travelled in and out of USA guys?

Same here Kaushik, Did you applied for new passport?

No, I did not. I am yet to travel outside US with the new passport, so only time will tell!

Hiā€¦I have received my new passport and have similar issue, my photo clarity as not good and eyes were black. Is it okay to keep the passport? has anyone experienced this issue and any issues when you travel from/to to the USA and other countries? Will this lead any issues to US GC process intake?

Appreciate if any advice.

Regards,
Tiru

Hi all
I recently got my passport reissued with SanFrancisco consulate and my photo is blurred. My eyes are completely black.

Did you guys get your passport reissued?

Did any one of you travel from/to USA with blurred photo in passport?

Thanks
Paritosh

I recently renewed my Indian passport from the Chicago Indian Consulate and got a new passport but my photo is not clear, my eyes were completely blurred . Please let me know my options in resolving this.

Friends - did anyone here travel inside or outside of the US with the Indian passport containing blurry image? I recently renewed my daughterā€™s passport and the picture is not clear. I am just worried if this will become an issue with the airport security/immigration checks.

Hello. reopening this thread. I had my Indian passport issued from Atlanta consulate in 2020. As most on this page, my picture is quite blurry as well. Has anyone had any issues traveling, especially coming back to the US ?

1 Like

I recently renewed my passport at ckgs New York and my picture is so dark too.

@Kaushik_Kas
I am also facing issue with my new renewed passport
I have an visa appointment and travel
Do you think will I face any issue during travel and visa
Do you have any experience and issue during travel and immigration

1 Like

initial reply was-

to which I replied-

1 Like

Hey, how did your travel and visa appointment go? Did you face any issue. I am in the same boat. Thanks.

I didnā€™t face my problem in travel and visa appointment.

All the passports are readable by machine if passport readable by machine then you are good. Donā€™t worry.

1 Like