Power of Attorney for education loan from SBI - study in Toronto

Hello @Anil.Gupta, You doing great jop helping people in need.
I am in urgent help of few things, if you or someone from forum could help me expedite my process, i m really running out of time. So im applying for education loan at sbi, i m in toronto, my doubts i ve put in photo to expain quickly, thanks in advance.!
IMAGE 1

IMAGE 2 continue from last comment
THANKS

Hi @darshak_ramani

State stamp act means that you should register this POA in India as per the registration of POA rules in your specific state in India.

Point A needs to have your name and your relative.
If you are applying for this as a joint loan with someone, then you need to mention their name too.

If not, then you can leave it blank.

Point B
Guarantor is the person who is pledging the support for your loan. Bank will take the loan back from guarantor if you don’t pay back.
Guarantor is usually someone from your family like your father or someone who has some property or bank balance to pledge.

The last line on first page is for witness signature. These people should be from Canada.

Page 2
Donee is the person who will handle your POA. Donee should sign in front of notary in India.

1 Like

With Reference to Power of Attorney for Education loan from SBI . I am an NRI in Qatar and my Family is in India . For the Education loan of my son , i have applied to SBI and also mortgaging our home in India for the Loan . Property is registered on My name as well as on my wife name . For Mortgaging that Property I am sending POA to my wife in India . I have also shared the POA format shared to me by Bank . The format shared by SBI Bank , is the same format once shared by @darshak_ramani for which you replied . I too is having some problem related with the same POA format . Format is same , Confusion is written on attached page , which needs your Urgent attention . Please do share your reply on my mail id also .
POA  format (Doubt )-page-003

With Reference to Power of Attorney for Education loan from SBI . I am an NRI in Qatar and my Family is in India . For the Education loan of my son , i have applied to SBI and also mortgaging our home in India for the Loan . Property is registered on My name as well as on my wife name . For Mortgaging that Property I am sending POA to my wife in India . I have also shared the POA format shared to me by Bank . The format shared by SBI Bank , is the same format once shared by @darshak_ramani for which you replied . I too is having some problem related with the same POA format . Format is same , Confusion is written on attached page , which needs your Urgent attention . Please do share your reply on my mail id also .
[/quote]POA  format (Doubt )-page-002

I am an NRI in Qatar and my family is in India . I am also applying for Education Loan and for that I am mortgaging my house . For that I am sending the POA supplied by SBI (same format you shared above many years ago ). I am facing some further Queries in that POA format for which You must be knowing solution . The 2 page which you shared here , apart from that one third Page ie CONFIRMATION page had been shared to me by bank . Do we need to fill that page POA  format (Doubt )-page-003 and get it attested in Embassy here .Please do reply accordingly .

Hey all,
Hi @darshak_ramani @amt76

I have also the same format for applying POA.

I am applying loan from SBI for my masters in USA.

Il’l be taking collateral loan( Uncle who stays in USA(NRI)), for that I need to get POA in my mother name as to sign all the other documents.

Can you please help with the format and the process as i am completely confused as the bank manager is not able to support me regarding the format.

It would be really great if you can share the format.

Best Regards,

Rahul Karanam
You can contact me at rahulkaranam@gmail.com
Ph.No-+91 82220151146

Hello, I am not able to find the specific POA form for educational loan purpose in SBI website. I could only find the form for SPA for NRE/ NRO. can anyone please send me the displayed SBI Educational loan POA form to vidhyadhar.manmathappa@gmail.com. Thanks in advance.

Hello @darshak_ramani @amt76 Please help if you have the form! Thanks in advance.

You can use this app to create SBI power of attorney.

Hello Anil,

Thank you for your email.

Regards,
Vidhyadhar M