PR under Subclass 190 (VC and NSW)

Thanks Anil, yes got it immediately from DHA after this mail.

Couple of queries - By when PCC and Medicals need to be done…before or after lodging?

Hi @Ravdeep_Marwah

PCC is required before submitting the visa application.
How to get Indian PCC from passport office.

Australia Medical can be done after submitting visa application.

Hi Ravdeep,

Did you submit the EOI for both the states from the same email id or different. I have also lodged the EOI today for the same position with 75 points. will be happy to hear from you. Did you file for the visa , have you got the grant.

Hi Nisha,

Yep, applied from same I’d as you can file multiple EOI’s and keep multiple options open.

Yes, I applied for the 190 visa in July and awaiting next steps. Getting an invite and getting the final grant are two different things and one needs to be prepared to wait and stay patient…good luck for your next steps.

Thanks Ravdeep, I got pre invite today from NSW in just 8 days. Will file the documents now and hope to get final invite soon :slight_smile:

Hi @Anil.Gupta can you pls guide, how long should it take in HR Manager skill for NSW after preinvite. Also as its a priority skill there, how long should it generally take after lodging the visa. It will help me in preparing myself

NSW is pretty fast in verifying your documents and then send nomination to Australia immigration. They usually do it within 1-7 days.

Once you get 190 invite in SkillSelect and then submit your visa documents, it is currently taking about 8-10 months to get final grant.

1 Like

Thanks Anil, really appreciate

Hi Ravdeep,

Congratulations for getting the invite. I have a query regarding the state nomination for VIC, I have submitted my EOI through skillselect site by selecting 190 visa option (85 points as Analyst Programmer), do I also need to my documents on the state site liveinmelbourne.vic.gov.au too?

Hi Anil,

Could you please help me with my query?

Thanks,
Nitu

As per my information, only selecting VIC in skillselect EOI is enough.

Thanks for your prompt reply

Well , in my case , I did it both on Skillselect via EOI and also , on the VIC website through nomination form and also uploaded all required documents. VIC has this specific requirement and without this application is not complete.

I did it in June’19 and this was the requirement till then unless the rules have changed now.

Regards

Ravdeep S Marwah

2 Likes

Congratulations Ravdeep on getting the invite.

Dear Anil and Ravdeep,

I have submitted my EOI for subclass 190 with 80 points on ICT business analyst code 261111 on 25 Oct

Would you have any view on how long would it take for the pre invite or an invite for that matter.

Would apppreciate your response on the same

Hi @emanith

There is no estimate for state invites as they send it on their own wish without disclosing any time.

80 points are good for an invite though.

Thanks @Anil.Gupta.

Sorry i know you mentioned that state nomination data is not available but I was wondering if you are aware about any unofficial links which gives a picture year wise how many 190 invites were given year on year statewise. I’m aware some of this information also gets published on main invitation page as well from time to time.

I am not aware of any such pages. Sorry.

Thanks for your reply , could you please help me with the state declaration form? does it needs to be notarized?

Thanks,
Nitu

Hi Ravdeep ,

Have you got the grant or CO contact by any chance. It will help in understanding the timelines for this role.

@Ravdeep_Marwah Kindly share if you got the visa or any CO contact