PR with consultancy like Yaxis or opulentus or Aussiz or Global tree or own?

Hi Anil,

For a software engineer with developer job code what are the chances of getting 491 visa with 70- 75 pts including all (PTE score 79+). How much time will it take to process? Is any one getting invites for that score? Is it worth to try for Australia with these points or any other country. Please advise. After the visa also has to travel single applicant. I don’t have any sponsor in Australia.
Is it worth to get the process through big consultancies like Yaxis or opulentus or Aussiz or Global tree or own? We are hearing mixed reviews on those consultancies.
We are based out of hyderabad.
Which consultancy provides the good service and trust worthy to pay the money, as we are doing the process 1st time without much delay want to start the process due to age.

Hi @Prabodh_k

The chances are low for an invite with 70/75 points for software engineer as per current trend.

It is your choice to choose the Australia PR consultancy firm. I do not have any specific one to suggest here.

You can do the whole Australia PR process yourself easily.

Hi Anil,

Thanks for your response.
Could you please provide me the links for the step by step process to start the Australia PR process on my own. I have gone through Immigration Australia website, but it was little confusing to me. Going back & forth with the same content and page multiple times. It will be of great help.

Please advise is it worth to try for German job seeker visa along with Australia PR process? Which one is better please advise. In german i have my own brother but language is the constraint that’s why i switched to Australia 2 years back. Now i am having only 70 or 75 points. Please suggest better option.

Thanks,
Prabodh

Hi @Prabodh_k

Here is our step by step guide for Australia PR.

German visa and its usefulness depends on what you want and what kind of opportunity you are looking at.

I have heard from many Indian origin people that they look out for other English speaking countries once they have spent about 5 years in Germany or other such non-english speaking nations.