PTE Academic - Questions & Answers

1 Like

Hi Anil,

I’ve once given PTE test and results are not brilliant. I’ve got 70 in average and scores are listening: 63/ Reading: 77/Speaking:71/ writing: 69.
I am applying for Australia PR so definitely I would need 79+ scores in every section and I’m attempting for next exam Wednesday. I’m already preparing from ptegurus and pte academic website for the same but how else tips I should be using to get through 79 in all section. Please suggest, I definitely need your advise for improvement.

this is awesome, thanks for the tips!

1 Like

Hello Anil, Can you kindly send me the material for preparation PTE as i am new one and wants to start preparation

1 Like

Hi Anil,
Can you share the materials as I’m preparing for the exam.

1 Like

Subscribe to e2language on youtube and refer to their videos. Your sorted.

1 Like

it is of importance that you carry as much of the experience of the PTE practice test before going for the exam. This practice will enhance your overall ability to sustain the pressure of time management in the PTE exam. Additionally, it helps you to soak the pressure of the exam. Also, do keep in mind to opt for a good PTE exam preparation mock test which gives you real-time experience.

1 Like

Hi Anil,

What are the chances to get 79+ in PTE reading and writing, if i am getting 15 out of 20 Fill in the Blank (R&W FIB) correct?

Same for the Reading drag and Drop FIB as well.

Hi @ashish1007

I do not know as i am not an English language expert.

Hi Anil,

Thanks for this Post. I can tell you that it simplified my approach to PTE-A preparation and introduced me to Jay’s excellent e2language PTE-A preparation videos.

I got the desired marks. I encourage anyone giving PTE to pay and take mock exams as it is vital in preparing oneself for the real exam.

Best wishes

Try E2 language on YouTube…

I appeared for PTE exam on 1st June 2020 and have not yet received the results. I tried connecting with PTE over chat and call they both mentioned to wait for a few more days… I have not received any email :frowning: and am now concerned and anxious. Does anyone know what next can be done… Is anyone else facing the same issue

Hi Anil, I had to give a PTE A with just 3 days prep period, and I thankfully landed up at your post.

Well, you detailed it very nicely and introduced me to Jay’s amazing lectures.
With hardly 10-12 hours of study I could get 90/90/90/90 ! Thanks Man !!

1 Like

This is awesome…congratulations.

1 Like

Hello experts, need an urgent answer.

As per PTE official site PTE Academic and PTE Academic UKVI is the same exam just UKVI added video recording for their immigration purpose.

But does PTE academic UKVI acceptable for Australia immigration?