Question on declaring additional employment on Form 80 and 1221 or 190 Visa Application?

Hi team,

I have not claimed 2 nominated related occupations in my career. I have not given the details to ACS nor claimed it in EOI for points. The reason for that is my first employer is closed down and I never got any relevant documents and the reason for omitting the second company is because I worked only for a month there. Is it ok if I declare this along with other relevant jobs that I claimed points in Form 80 and Form 1221. Will they comeback ask me a reason for this omission in Visa Application? Also in Resume to be uploaded for 190 VISA application should I include these companies or just include only companies that I claimed points for? Can someone please give a suggestion.

Thanks in advance.

Its fine to declare all employment even if you haven’t claimed points for it.

Hi, If I may ask an additional question,

In case the DHA requests for form 80, then should the passport/National ID address match the current address? Or will having a rental agreement and utility bill with current address suffice?

It’s important to be honest and transparent in your visa application. If you did not claim two nominated related occupations due to lack of documentation or brief employment, you should explain this in Form 80 and Form 1221. Include all relevant details in your resume for the 190 visa application, even if you didn’t claim points for those jobs. Immigration authorities may ask for clarification during the assessment, so providing clear explanations upfront can help avoid delays or issues. I tried to be as transparent as possible during my move here and that really helped.