Reg 221g WhiteSlip Admin Processing

Hi,

I had my H1 Visa Interview , It was more common question and at the end of interview VO issues 221g White slip-Admin Processing checked and asked to submit the below documents via e-mail . I have emailed all of the documents today with attorneys help , any clue how long would it take to get resolved or turn-around time ? Are there any chances of approval ? Also I noticed that the documents have been asked to emailed to a different mail address rather than the usual one i.e kolkatafpu@state.gov instead of consularkolkata@state.gov . Does FPU Stands for Fraud Prevention Unit and are they suspecting fraud with my case ? I am quite confused and worried on timeline/turn around. Thanks.

Documents Requested

1. A Copy of petition with all supporting documents as filed with USCIS.(I-797,I-129-LCA)

2. A detailed description of the project which you will be assigned. Include the Complete project technical description, budget, timeline, current status, number of employees assigned with their names ,worksite location and market analysis of the final project.

3.Provide a notarized list of all employees with each employee’s name, specific job title, yearly salary, immigration status, and employment start and end dates.

Can take few days to few weeks.

If you have submitted all the documents requested by VO and they have all information re: your case, and your employer/empoyment is legit, I would be optimistic about the approval.

This is normal and they may pick random applications for audit where they will do further investigation along with USCIS re: the employer and the job offer. It make take some time to validate the information so you will need to be patient and wait.

1 Like

Hi,
Was there any update on your status?
I had interview 2 weeks back and I was asked to submit the same documents to the same email address and I haven’t heard back from them yet.