Registerd nurse medical 254418 migration to Australia

Hi
Please suggest me the chances for registerd nurse medical (254418) with 70+5 for vic and nsw eoi submitted on March 2019

Thanks

You may get an 189 invite with a wait of about 4-5 months with 70 points.
State may invite you earlier based on the demand in their state.

1 Like

Thank you
One more question I heard that state give priority to occupation rather than points is that right

State invites based on job code demand and points. Its a combination of both.

1 Like

Hi
Anil
I am nurse 254418 .can I create multiple eoi with same Anzco code means I have SC 190 eoi for vic (254418) and another eoi for nsw (254418)

If I show interest to both states will they likely to not select me

You can create multiple EOIs.

1 Like

Hi

Anil

Thanks for your feedback’s

As per April 2019 invitation

As a nurse 254418 submited eoi on 30/March/2019 when can I expect 189 invitation with 70 points

Thank you

April 2019 result is not shared by Australia immigration yet.

1 Like

Please give me a reply when it will reveal
I think there are lot 75 pointers
Thanks

Hi
Anil
I need one clarification the image which I attached have taken from a22mtech in this it is mentioned Victoria and Queensland what this meant

This means that Victoria and Queensland have this job code on their occupation list that they consider for inviting.

1 Like

Does that means vic for 190 ?Btw, I didn’t see nsw in any of the 2544 job code.
Why? But NSW still have Registered nurses in their occupation list!!

Thanks

We need to update the list with state details.

1 Like

Hi
Anil
The new point system to be introduced in November 2019 will effect the existing eoi s
They are planning to bring changes to 189 and 190 also?

Hi Anil,
In April, the cut off for 189 was 80 points. In this situation, will the state be giving 5 points to those with 75 points for 190 state nomination ?so that they can meet the cut off? Is it how 190 works?

No, that’s not how the system works.

State usually invite people with highest point in their job code and then if they approve your nomination, you will get to add 5 points.

The publicly available points on Australia immigration website are for 189 invites.

1 Like

Hi Anil
If I got a tss 482 4 year visa in vic it will affect my existing eoi 189 and 190 vic

Thanks

What kind of affect are you talking about?

I meant that while i am in 482 i can not lodge pr application

You can file 189 or 190 if you are eligible. I do not see any issue.

1 Like