Return courier label for VFS fedex shipping option

Hi,

Are we supposed to send the return fedex label in our document package if we opted for VFS Fedex option ?

I believe we are not supposed to send return envelope for VFS Fedex service but what about return Fedex label.

Please let me know.

You are right.

No need to send any separate envelop, they mostly reuse same envelop u send with original application.

Make sure you send the return Label .

Where can i find the address that has to be used on the shipping label?
I paid it for the label while creating application on the website , paid the same, but unable to download the same.

Now i have been advised by VFS to get my own prepaid label. Could someone guide me how to create a prepaid label. I would be sending my passport for renewal at Houstan.

Hi, Once I Obtain the fedex label from vfs website how long is it valid for?
Thanks for your response in advance

Well, as per fedex, it’s 2 years or so. having said that I would say don’t delay it by more than few days because then they may raise other issues like the bank statement or other proof are more than 2 months old.

Usually VFS or CKGIS do not keep cases pending for that long. They usually return it if they do not get documents in a timely manner.

-Neeraj

1 Like

Hi!
So, I’m applying for passport renewal in Altanta as my drivers license is from Georgia which is the address I’m using in the application.
Can I use the VFS return label address as my sister’s address in California instead of the Georgia address mentioned in the application and are there any documents I need to provide to use my sister’s address as the return address.

You cannot change the ‘return shipping label address’ as it has to match your own US address proof.

1 Like

I printed my label two weeks back,Is it ok if I keep the same label or if not how to get new label.

Speak to the courier company.

@anil_am22 after filling all the details when I went to click on download labels, I am only getting TO label but not the return label, is it ok to send the package without giving return label ? Need your replay ASAP

Same question, I am only getting the label for TO. Is there a place to download the return table?

same here. I cannot download the return label. Only TO label is getting created. It seems like an issue with VFS site. Does anyone know the remedy?

Hi All,

This is the latest update from VFS.

We understand your query regarding shipping labels.

1. We would like to inform you that you do not need to send the return shipping label it would be generated by the VFS Centre while shipping the package back to you.

2. please be informed the validity of the courier labels is 7 days but as an exception, you can send the documents, we would request you to send the application as soon as possible

Where will they ship the passport back? Will it be same address as the one shared as address proof? While paying i selected the vfs courier services but i was only asked about card details. The address i gave in there was card related. Was i suppose to give the return address details there?? I am not if i provided the right info…i have only got only one label n now m worried where will they send the passport back. Any thoughts ?

I want to believe they will send it to address provided in US address proof document. You could send them a message - Twitter is fastest route to get response.

What if in return label the address given is different? Will they not send the passport? Or will they send it to address as in address proff documents provided? Please help?

It might be a problem as VFS specifically mentions to use the address for which address proof is provided. Hope you already reached out to them and sorted this.

What happened in your case? How did you handle it?

How do we get return shipping tracking number (fedex) from VFS once they dispatch PP?

You will get email with tracking details. Same information is available on VFS site where you check status of your application.

1 Like