Selling car in USA while I am in India

Hi, I am currently not able to go back to USA and selling car. I am giving Power of Attorney (reg260 form for California) to my brother. However, my brother does not reside in the USA. He is there on B2 visa. Can I still give POA to sell the car to my brother or should it be someone who lives there? Thanks in advance!

POA should be given to someone who has a valid US issued photo ID.