Should I Create second EOI as first one will expire without Invite?

@negi

So if I keep multiple EOIs open, is it possible for me to receive and accept multiple invites that I may be getting on them? For instance, if I get an invite in my least preferred state first and I accept it can I still get an invite later on on the open EOI for my preferred state and accept that? I understand this would probably mean paying the visa processing fees twice maybe. Or do all open EOIs get closed out as soon as I accept a visa invite from any of the EOIs?

No. If you have created separate/individual EOIs for diff states/Visa, receiving an invite on One EOI wont close the other ones. Only that EOI will be freezed for the next 60 days. If you do not accept the invite (within 60 days), it will go back into the pool for the next round.

However, if the applicant has selected two states/Visas in a single EOI, then receiving an invite on that EOI will freeze it, and you wont receive a second invite on another state/Visa unless that EOI goes back into the pool which will be after you let that invite go (After 60 days).