Split name for adults and minor

I want to split the name in the passport for me and my family. We do not have any 2 government issued documents as mentioned for this. What are the other options available to me? And is the process different for minors?

In India, if you just split the name (without changing anything else), they do not ask for any supporting documents. You can give it a shot here with one passport. However, the name change process (splitting name) during the renewal here does mention about providing:
“Two public/educational documents in the desired name i.e. Voter ID, Aadhar Card, any Government ID (both Indian or US, if applicant residing in USA continuously for over three years), School Certificate etc”