Spouse h1b max out , chance of h4 EAD approval

My spouse H1B max out in december 2027 , her employer will be submitting Perm this month or next month. I’ve following questions since it will be tough to get perm approved before dec 2027(max out)

  1. I’ve I140 approved with extension due June 2028, I’m planning to apply H4+ H4EAD right away in normal mode. Not sure what happens to about EAD , that will be a decision pending.

  2. is H4 going to get approved first and then EAD ? Then she is not eligible to work until EAD is approved

3 . Does this H4,EAD application have any impact on perm processing?

Can someone provide current perm and H4- EAD in normal processing ? Please suggest if need to check anything before filing H4+ EAD

Yes, H4 should be approved to get EAD approval.
Usually, they approve both at same time if you apply them together.