Student Visa Dependencies

Hello, I am planning to enroll my wife for ME civil in Australia and I would be her dependent. I have lodged my EOI with 90 points, being dependent on a student visa can I lodge an EOI and also hopefully if I receive invites.What would happen then? Please shower me your knowledge on this.
Thanks in advance.

Yes, you can lodge an EOI. if you receive an invite, you can lodge your visa for whichever subclass you received the invite.

1 Like

Thanks a lot. One more doubt? What will happen to her student visa. And how to add spouse points.