Transferred from H1b to GC EAD

I was on H1 but recently converted to GC EAD and now have to renew. I am not sure which category to select in i765 form? also my dependent category for the same .
Any help on this requested ois appreciated

You can write ‘i-485 pending’.

File i485 EAD renewal without attorney. Use app to validate & fill form. Mail to USCIS before expiry to get 180 day auto extension.