Transit visa requirement for Indian national with expired H1B visa

Hi All,- If I’m going to India via Paris to get my (currently expired) US visa stamped, do I need a Paris airport transit visa?

Usually, you don’t need a transit visa if you are just staying inside the airport.

When you are going to India, they look at Indian eligibility and not H1B visa.

Thank you Anil for clarifying my question

@ Maheswaran Shanmugam - Did you have any issues when you travelled via Paris?