Updating an ACS skills assessment to reflect additional work experience in order to qualify for more immigration points.

When I applied for the ACS assessment, I had 7 years and 8 months of experience. However, by the time I received the result nearly 5 months later, I had accumulated over 8 years of experience. I am now missing 5 points in my skills assessment for immigration. How can I update my experience to reflect that I now have over 8 years of experience and am eligible for the additional points?

You can definitely update your ACS assessment to reflect your extra work experience. Just shoot them a message or give them a call, and let them know about the additional months you’ve clocked since your initial application. They’ll probably ask for some paperwork to back it up, like contracts or pay stubs. Once they’ve got everything sorted, you should be good to go with those extra points for your immigration application. It might take a bit of time, but it’s totally doable. You can check with the Gold Coast immigration lawyers for further help.