US Passport renewal in-DS-3053 form

HI All
My 5 yr old son is a US Citizen and I am living in India. My wife will be going for the renewal and hence I need to provide a consent form DS-3053, which is supposed to be notarized. In india how should we notarize this?

Notarization is always done at the physical location from local government notary.

Physical location of the person who is signing the form.

So, if you are in India, get the form notarized in India.

Thank you. This is very great help