USA B1/B2 length of stay, after spending 3 months in Canada as tourist

My mother is in Canada on tourist visa for past 3 months to visit us. She came to Canada from India. I’ll be relocating to US on L1 visa and plan to bring her along with me on B1/B2 visa. Can she stay in US for 6 months from her date of entry to the USA? Thanks.

Any inputs on the above query?

Yes, they can enter the US and if they gove a 6 month validity, then, they can stay.

Usually, they do give 6 month stay validity for visitors.

1 Like