Usatraveldocs account locked - Will it take exactly 72 hours to get the account activated?

Hi,

Quick question on the account getting locked for 72 hours. If I try to login again before the 72 hours is over, does the clock reset and I have to wait for another 72 hours? Or do I just have to wait for the first 72 hours and it automatically unlocks it? Thanks

4 Likes

it takes the first 72hours even if you login in between, check the 3rd day in EST hours that may work.

1 Like

I was not aware that that the account can get locked.

Does it get unlocked exactly after 72 hours from the time it was locked ??

Can I check in the meanwhile or does it extend the counter?

2 Likes

so 5pm plus 72 hours that would be 29th may 5:01 pm ?

and what would be the number of attempts to lock again ?

i just went back and forth a couple of times

2 Likes

So what will happen to the payment made associated with the application submitted. As, i read before making payment that it is activated for few days to block an appointment.

2 Likes

Tho, you see the nearest dates available in any states it is not allowing you to block it and it somehow loops back with a error saying you have exceeded maximum tries.

1 Like

Even my account got locked for 72 hrs due multiple attempts of scheduling a date. Everytime I tried to book a date error messages would appear.
If anyone has come across a solution kindly update.
Thanks.

1 Like

Hey Amisha, hope you’re well. Asking you since yours is most recent. Did this resolve? Could you make an appointment after the 72 hours?

1 Like

Hi,
My account opened exactly after 72 hrs and recently I could also book a visa appointment.
Now the freezed accounts open after 48 hrs only but I’m not sure about this. Don’t login anytime within 48 hrs and try logging in exactly after 48 hrs.
Also you can email them regarding this on support@ustraveldoc.com
There are many visa groups on telegram for F1 or for any other visa you’re trying to apply for.
I recommend joining those groups as there are regular visa slot updates there.

1 Like

Hi Amisha,

Will the clock reset if we try to log in before 48 hours?