Usatraveldocs account locked - Will it take exactly 72 hours to get the account activated?

Hi @Anil.Gupta,
Recently my h1b Visa got approved and now it’s Stamping time. I live in Delhi, but my employer communicated to choose the interview location to Hyderabad or Chennai. Which one should the preference over here and will it make any difference?
Chennai I am getting an earlier date as compared to Hyderabad.
I checked the appointment date and time around 2-3 times due to which my account got locked for 72 hours in lieu of suspicious activity. Will it take exactly 72 hours to get the account activated?
If I try before 72 hours, in that case, will the reactivation clock will again start for another 72 hours?
Also, I have two kids one is 4 months old and another one is 4 years old, so for them, Is OFC Stamping process is the same as ours?

2 Likes

Hi @Automation_hunter

Yes, it will take 72 hours to unlock your account.

What you do you mean by OFC stamping? Are your kids US citizens or Indian?

1 Like

They are Indian Citizen, OFC over here I refer to biometric.
Sorry about typo, it should be OFC(biometric) and Stamping.

2 Likes

Visa stamping process is same for everyone including kids.

1 Like

Hello,
My US Traveldocs account has gotten locked out twice now and they block your account for 72 hours. However, I was not aggressively checking for dates etc. on both times. Does anyone know how and when does the account get locked out. Like do you have to login multiple times or is just checking the dates x no. of times after you log in enough to lock you out?

2 Likes

Hi,
Has anyone faced the issue on ustraveldocs site, of getting locked out from the system by just trying to login?
I was not even on schedule OFC appointment date. On home page I just refreshed to see if any first available appointment date might appear.
After 1 hr when I tried to login. It locked me out for 48-72 hrs.
Earlier it used to lock me out when I was actually on schedule OFC appointment page, but this time I just tried to login to my account.

1 Like

Hello,
Did you get to know when and after how many clicks does the account freeze?

2 Likes

My Case-

• I filled the profile and moved on to the calendar page.
  • It was showing 6-12 Nov dates enable(with slots count), So obviously I started trying dates 1 by 1.
  • After clicking every date new page as coming saying “no Appointment available”.
  • I think I tried more than 5.

After that, my account was frozen for 72 hours.
Restrictions on attempts should be mentioned somewhere on portal

Next time I will treat it same as very high sensitive bank website and will not try Date more than 2 in a single login.

2 Likes

I’m also in same situation, while trying to book slots my account got freezed, because every slots was showing as slot not available, later it got freezed, can u pls help me with how to schedule slots pls.

Even same thing happened to me. Any suggestions.

1 Like

Hello Guys,

I’m about to get my US Visa Dropbox process done after the system deemed me eligible. I have the following questions:

• When trying to book a slot it’s taking me to a calendar page stating “OFC Appointment”. As far as I know isn’t OFC means bio-metrics? So my question is why would they need biometrics/OFC for Dropbox. Last time I did Dropbox they never asked for it.
  • Randomly browsing the calendar page I eventually got locked out for 72 hrs. There is no mention of any reason for locking out. It just says “Suspicious Activity”. How do I ensure that I don’t get locked out henceforth. Is it like I have to check a single date (or land on calendar page) and then log out and then login again? Is there a specific strategy.
2 Likes

Dropbox also requires an appointment now. The rule was changed in 2019.

Hi,

I am based in US tying to make a biometric appointment for my wife and kid on ustraveldocs.com. However, the website showed me no available slots in either Mumbai or Hyderabad (locations I prefer). The interview is on 3rd Feb and I am surprised to see there are no available slots. and now my account is locked for 72 hrs because i was trying to figure out my way on the website. What do you recommend?

4 Likes

Hi Saket,

The same happened to me. Did you get the solution? How did you get an appointment could you please help.

1 Like

Do Not Ask For, Or, Share Any Third Party Contact Details Who, Allegedly, Can Help In Checking Appointments

3 Likes

I completely agree with @Diwedy

Its illegal and US embassy in Hyderabad has also filed an FIR in India about it.

Its better to stay away from people who are getting you an appointment for money.

1 Like

i am facing the same issue. can customer support help in this?

4 Likes

i am facing the same issue. can customer support help in this?

2 Likes

same here, if anybody got access ?

I came to know many people facing same issue**:“your group size is larger than the current location”**, got the approval for emergency request and slots open only for Chennai and I will be in Hyd. Due to this current situation may not travel to Chennai (lockdown…).So, trying for Hyd slts but above msg coming up and not showing any dates in HYD. Any solution for this type of issue to get slots in Hyd?