Using previous compnies I140


  1. Company A, I-140 is approved. PD is current in EB2.
  2. Working for Company B, perm processing has not yet started by Company B

Qs- If company B provides I-485J, can I file I-485 myself?

Have you ever filed i485 before? If not, then employer B cannot file i485 without their own PERM.

To file i485 yourself, your best option would be to get i485J from employer A as they hold your approved i140.

1 Like