Visit Canada on a conditional US PR card

I have a just-expired conditional US PR card (2-year validity) and a I-797 receipt notice for removal of conditions on residence (valid for 48 months).

Can I visit Canada with these 2 documents+passport or will I need to get a regular visa?


Check out the list of docs.

1 Like