What is PERM analyst review?

My employer has sent a mail in January that our perm has been filed and we may expect it in 3 months, so we were expecting it to be approved by March but we didn’t get any update.

So, we have put a mail to the HR, she said attorney has replied that our case is in ANALYST REVIEW. And after that we don’t have any update up till now.

So just wanted to know will there could be any delay because of COVID19 and what is analyst review like exactly or approximately when can we expect our perm to be apprved.

This is our H1 6th year and it’s going to expire in oct 2020

PERM analyst review is nothing but normal PERM application.

You can check the status of your PERM using this page.

It will show the status if it’s available and published by DOL recently publicly.

1 Like

@Anil.Gupta
Thnku for the reply , the thing is they are giving any perm number to us. So, in general according to information what we have when can we expect the perm to be approved since we need to apply i140 before October,2020.
TIA

2 Likes

@Anil.Gupta, sir what does it exactly means by perm status is still pending, we got this reply from attorney. TIA.

3 Likes

Pending means pending. I don’t know what you are trying to ask here.

2 Likes

If the case status is Analyst Review then how many days it will take to approval without audit means.