Work from Remote 100% - location changes after filing h1 amendment

Hi Anil,
I am holding H1 visa with one year validity. Recently I came here in USA 30th December 2023. (stamped visa 12/12/2024 & Unused visa in July 2023 to December 2023) in USA EST zone Client name A.
Its Work from Home remotely 100%. Now I need to do change my client name B and amendment with extension. So that I filed LCA with EST current location work from home remotely 100%.
My MNC firm filing amendment with extension process as of now. And I have n’t received my receipt number yet.

My question is : My job is completely remote 100%. and once I get the receipts, can I move to Texas(Dallas) location?
In my LCA already posted work from home and remotely - in EST Zone.

Could you please suggest, what needs to do if wanted to move to Dallas Texas location?

Do I need to re-file LCA or not?
All my H1b amendment +extension is mentioned this remote - work from home address so, will it get impact any thing?

Please advice me.

Thanks
Julie

1 Like

If the amendment mentions your Dallas address as work location address, then you can move.

Otherwise, you will need to file another amendment for Texas (dallas) work location address.

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply.

Second query :My recent I-797B Approval Notice mentioned valid from 04/06/2023 12/12/2024.

Stamped date is showing 3JUL2023 to 12DEC2024.

I am going to file amendment + extension for location change as well as client name change.

How many months I will get extend for this filing. And how long it will take approve the case?
Can I start work once received the receipt basis?

Third query: Suppose, lets assume, this amendment is not approved in Nov 2024 or Feb 2025. Due to an emergency, can I travel to India?

Fourth query: Suppose, it is approved in Nov 2024 or Feb 2025. If I travel to india and return to USA, will I required to do stamping?
Is it possible to entry and exit alternative way?

Please guide me
Thanks in advance.
Juliet