Work in USA with Canada Payroll in H4 visa

Hi Friends,
I have H4 visa and Canada Work Permit. I work in Canada for a US client.
Will it create any legal problem for me if I work in USA but in Canada Payroll while in H4 visa. What all problems may occur on this scenario? My client says they are fine with this.

Please help me here. Thanks in advance.

You cannot work in US physically until you have H4 EAD.

Either stay in Canada or wait for H4 EAD to stay in US and work.

It does not matter where the payroll is run. Your physical presence in the US matters.

1 Like

Thank You Anil for the quick response.!