233512 Mechanical Engineer Chance of Invite 2019 Archive

Hi @v.chow

Thanks for the support. I appreciate it.

Exactly - someone is patiently answering all queries for free of cost and people are trying to be rude. @Anil.Gupta has all the authority to not entertain such requests.

If you cannot be grateful for the all the valuable insights he is imparting, atleast maintain some decorum.

2 Likes

Thank you so much Anil. Appreciate you for the guidance

1 Like

Hi Anil,

I have submitted an EOI a week ago with 75 points in mechanical engineering with 189, 80 with 190, 85 with 485 and 489. I have got two questions in regards to my application:

1. Should I submit multiple EOIs for different visa types, because I have just submitted a single EOI, does submitting multiple EOIs increase the chance of getting an invitation?
  2. Are the points enough for the invitation or should I pursue a professional year, because I have exhausted all other options, is it worth it?
    I am really worried about what should I do next?
    Thank you, regards

Hi @Kushagra_Mehta

Chance of invitation are low with 75 points till November 2019.

I suggest to increase the points for realistic chance of invite. It is better you opt for professional year if there are no other options to increase points.

Multiple EOI do NOT improve your chances of invite. You create 1 EOI or 100, you have same chance.

1 Like

Thank you so much Anil for getting back to me about it, just one last question, having applied for 190, do you think I should be prioritizing SA for state sponsorship because I can have family sponsorship from SA, my sister being there, I would like your advise on that, thank you.

Kind regards
Kushagra

If you can get sponsorship, then go for it.

Hi Anil,

Firstly, I would like to thank you for taking your time out and helping people like us. This is my first post and like others i also have a question to ask,

I have 70 points for 189 visa (233512) with DOE 17th Jul’19, When can i expect invite, Also for 190 visa do I have any chance of getting invite from Victoria State (with 75 Points).

Thanks.

Hi @Abhishek

Chances are low for an invite with 70 points at this time for both 189 and state (190) with 75 points. I suggest to increase points to at-least 75+5 to have any realistic chance.

Thank you Anil for your reply and suggestion. With 70 points (189) can i hope to get invited by Jan/Feb’20 as I read somewhere as per FOI that, As of Apr’19 there were 1000 EOI submitted with 70 and above points (So from pending 1550 invite if 1000 gets invited I might get invited in the next pending lot of 550) just saying with as a hypothetical case.

Hi @Abhishek

You may get an invite by Feb 2020 but chances are low as per my estimation. I do not want to demotivate but as per the current trend and new changes coming up in November 2019, the chances of 70 point EOI will go down even further.

Nobody knows how many fresh EOIs are lodged everyday. Hence, you cannot ignore that as well.

Hi Anil,

When can I expect an invite for 75 points with EOI date 12-Sept-2019 for Mechanical Engineer. Also my wife has positive skill outcome letter and competent english, which makes my points 80 after 16-Nov-2019.

Thanks and Much Appreciated

This is for 189 visa

Hi @Meer123

I do not have any estimate at this time but your chances are good with 80 points after Nov 2019.

1 Like

Thanks- Anil for your valuable feedback, any guess on estimated timeline, when can I receive an invite based on ur experience.

Thanks- Anil for your valuable feedback. Any guess for invite timeline based on ur experience.

Well that’s True, I just made an Hypothetical case saying in balance 500 remaining i might a chance. So basically the probability is 50% to get invited after like Jan/Feb’20

Hi @Anil.Gupta , I’d like to commend you for helping out PR hopefuls like me with your advice. Thank you so much from all of us.

I just wanted your opinion on when I can expect my invite. I lodged my EOI on 11-Feb-2019 with 70 points. I am single, so after November, I will have 80 points.
Will the extra points change my Date of effect?
If not, when can I approximately expect my Invite?

Thank you again.

@Tashan, @Anil.Gupta thinks that the addition of points will change DOE.

Its unfair to speculate how it will go unless a round passes with new rules.

2 Likes