233512 Mechanical Engineer Chance of Invite 2019 Archive

Hello,

I have applied for EOI on 3rd Oct 2019 for 233512 Mechanical engineer with 75pts for 189 visa and 80 points for 190 visa, my points will increase by 5 from after Nov 2019 because my spouse will earn 5 points for her English competency. My question for experts

1. what are the chances of an invite
  2. when can I expect an invite
  3. when and how to update my existing EOI to add my spouse english competency details

Hi @karthik

The chance of invite will be good with 80 points.
You have to log in to your skillselect account and then update your spouse English score.

1 Like

Hi Anil,

Thank you for the reply, how about getting an invite for 190 category, I have applied for Victoria with 80 points now, it will be 85 in Nov2019.

Regards,
Karthik

Hi
I have filed the EOI on 22 Oct 2019 with 80 points in 233512. When can i expect to get the invite ?

Hi @Nitesh_Mathur

You have good chance of invite in Nov draw.

Hi Anil
Now as the October draw is out, do you still think i have chance of getting invite in November
EOI date 22 Oct 2019
Category 189
80 points in 233512 ( Mechanical Engineer).
Awaiting for your feedback.
Thanks

Hi Anil
Please revert on my above query.
Thanks

Sorry @Nitesh_Mathur

It is not possible for me to keep answering same thing after every draw. You should wait till the Nov draw has happened.

Hi Anil,

When Can Expect to have 190 visa invite with 85 points EOI filed 17-Nov2019

This for victoria state

Hi @Meer123

You have good chance of invite in next draw with 85 points.

1 Like

Thanks Anil for your valuable feedback.

Once invited by Victoria state, and providing them all the required documents. How much will they take to approve my application and subsequently issue me the skillselect invite thorough DHA.

FYI, my profession is Mechanical Engineer

Hi @Meer123

There is no fixed time frame for Victoria to approve your application. They usually take about 5-12 weeks.

1 Like

Hi Anil,

If you don’t mind, can you please confirm when is the next round of invite for 190 Visa will be held.

Thanks and much appreciated !

Hi @Meer123

There is no fixed date or time for state invites. They do it on their own wish and can do it anytime.

Hi Anil,

Hope you doing well.
My brother completed his Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
Can you please advise me what are the chances of getting invitation if he score 70 points in total.

Age - 25 Points
IELTS 8 in Each - 20 Points
Bachelor’s Degree- 15 Points
Single - 10 Points
Total : 70 Points

He is thinking to apply by the end of January - February 2020.
Your help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Asad

Hi @Asad
Chances of invite change every month. At this time, chances of invite are low with 70 points.

Thanks for your assistance. Have a nice day!

Hi Anil,
As a mechanical engineer (20 points in English), are there any chances to get new an invite with 80 points (DOE Nov 2019)?
As per new calculation methodology I am scoring 80 points. Should I hope for an invite and if yes, any tentative timeline? (new rules are giving lots of jitters to me)

hi Anil i hope you are well
I wanna ask what my chance to get invited
My agent will apply tomorrow ( EOI will filed 8 Dec 2019 )
My points
Age 30
PTE test 20
Single 10
Education 15
for 189 75
for 190 80
for 491 90
in your opinion which time maybe i will get my invitation

EOI for Mechanical Engineer 233512

Hi Anil,

I have got 80 points as of today, by Jan 2021 I will be having 90 points because of my age and my continuing professional year. I have 95 for family sponsorship (subclass 491) right now, will be 105 by January 2021. My question is should I wait if needed for 189, or should I consider 491 right now, Thank you.

Regards