ACS Result - Negative - insufficient documentation

@Mayur_Aggarwal : You can submit form 26AS from TRaces. It will have a company name and your name on it. Also EPFO passbook will have your name and company name on it. ITR-V is not acceptable. I recently filed for ACS and they emailed me stating ITR-V is not an acceptable document.
They suggested to upload form26as which I did.

1 Like

Is it mandatory for the payslips to be in color ? In both the companies I worked for gives only black and white payslips, in fact done in excel. Will ACS reject them ?

Color and format should not matter as long as they are genuine and a second financial proof supports them.

Hi Anil,

My husband got negative result two times and below are the results we got. We have a doubt on how they take the time period.

1st time
He was assed with (0) years experience due to insufficient documents with below result.

You have been assessed as not mee�ng the requirements for professional informa�on technology
experience of four (2) years in a field closely related to your nominated skilled occupa�on.

2nd time
He was assessed for 3 years and 2 months. ( no any reasons were given as not qualified) but got a negative result with as below.

You have been assessed as not mee�ng the requirements for professional informa�on technology
experience of four (4) years in a field closely related to your nominated skilled occupa�on.

Do you have any idea with this?

Hi Anil,

I have got negative outcome for my ACS. Below is the response received as clarification-
’ The declarant must provide their current contact details and at least one of the following as evidence of their working relationship with the applicant:

• Employment certificate/statement of service on official company letterhead
  • Leaving certificate if no longer working at the same company

For these years you have also only provided us with one form of payment evidence, which was certified therefore unable to be accepted.’

I replied to them saying 'that the document provided with filename xxx has the information of declarant contact details on the company letter head and this is also his employment reference. Please let me know if this can’t be accepted.

The certified payslips referred to in the email got carried forward from previous ACS application and I was unable to remove these.
So, I have provided all the payment evidence (without certified copy) covering beginning and end of the year for the Australia and outside Australia experience.’

Kindly assist as I am unable to understand where I made a mistake, all the correct document has already been provided.

Thanks.

Hi Mayura, Even i got same outcome in the ACS result, Is there any email address to reach out to the ACS case officer? Thanks in advance.

@anil_am22 Even i got same outcome in the ACS result, Is there any email address to reach out to the ACS case officer? Thanks in advance.

Its difficult to understand why they have denied without looking at your documents and the details you have mentioned there.

I have the same situation here. Employer name is not mentioned on my bank statement, instead it has salary credit details as in this format “December salary 2015 Q1 <reference_no>”, where reference no.s are changing monthly. They say, its because the finance part was handled by other employer.

What format/content can I use to ask my employer to give it on letterhead? anyone has any format? please do share.

Thanks

Hi @anil_am22 ,

Today ACS sent me a negative assessment

You have been assessed as not meeting the requirements for professional information technology experience of six (6) years after the relevant qualification in a field closely related to your nominated skilled occupation.

Your qualification has been assessed as follows:

Your Computer Engineering from xx University completed January 2017 has been assessed as comparable to an AQF Associate Degree with a Major in computing.

Your work experience has been calculated as follows on the basis of full time employment of at least 20hrs per week:

Dates: 02/17 - 08/22 - 0 year(s) 0 month(s)

Position: Software Developer - Not Assessable Due to Unverifiable Experience

Employer: XXXX Company
NOTE : I have a Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering.
What do you suggest I do?
Should I apply again or request a review and clarify that I have a bachelor’s degree not a diploma?

@anil_am22
What do you suggest I do?
Should I apply again or request a review and clarify that I have a bachelor’s degree not a diploma?