Analyst Programmer ANZSCO 261311 Chance of invite

Thanks Anil, I heard that even for Victoria state sponsorship they are asking offer letter Can i apply from India without having any Victoria Offer?. please Confirm.

Hi @Kumar123

You can select ‘Victoria’ as an option in your SkillSelect EOI. They will send nomination only if you are eligible as per the job demands in Victoria.

I am not sure if the offer letter criteria has been officially added to Victoria’s terms yet.

Thanks Anil for confirmation, I checked the website for my job code(261311) they are not asking job offer for Victoria Sponsership.
After November 16 Rules i will get 80 points with state sponsorship for Victoria, Could you pls tell me when can i expect invitation?

Chances of invite are good but I can’t estimate it for state. States do not share any invite data.

Hi,

I have submitted my EOI with 80 points in 189 and 85 in 190(for VIC) in Sep 2019 under 261311 as analyst programmer, I also have 1yr of work exp in VIC but I have not included partner points, what are my chances of invite after Nov 2019 change?

Thanks,
Nitu

Hi @Nitu_Sharma
You have good chance of invite after Nov 2019 with 80 points. I can’t estimate state invites.

Thanks for helping me with my query.

Hi Anil,

I submitted my EOI on July 27th 2019 with 75 points under subclass 189. I updated with my spouse acs + pte and my DOE is 31st Oct. I’m with 80 points now. Both of us fall under the same job code 261311. After the Nov points system change, my EOI will be with 85 points right? In the current trend do we have a chance of invite?. Also, I’m turning 33 in August 2020 :slightly_frowning_face:.

I answered it for other person the other day. I guess if you had read it, then you would have got the answer:

Thanks much for your reply👍

Hi @prathish2000

You have good chance of NSW invite.

Hi Anil,

Skill Assessment in 261311 - Analyst Programmer.

Can I apply for 190 Victoria? If yes, I’ll be sitting on 80 points.

Also, could you please advise the estimate the invites for 189 with 75 points? (10 single points added) EOI Lodged in September.

Thank you in advance.

Hi @Nikhita

Chance of invite are low with 75/80 points. I suggest to increase points to 80/85 to have any realistic chance.

@Anil.Gupta After Nov 16 changes i have 85 points for 189 with DOE as 20/05/2019 for the code 261311. What are the chances of invite before July-20. Since my ACS is getting expired in July, am little worries. You inputs would really make me feel better.

Hi @shanbe11

85 points have good chance of invite in Dec or Jan draw.

@Anil.Gupta Thanks a lot for your response. Fingers crossed. :slight_smile:

Hi @Anil.Gupta

Based on Dec 2019 results, is there any chance to get invite with 85 points?

Thanks,
Nitu

Hi @Nitu_Sharma

Its getting difficult to estimate anything with a new trend set up by each new draw.

85 points are good though.

Hi @Anil.Gupta,

Thanks for your reply

Hi All,

I have just joined the Forum, have few questions for my chances of getting call, helping with my score and details below;-

1. My total score is 80 pts, have written my PTE in jan 2020.
  2. Total work exp - 9 years
  3. Applying for 189, Analyst Programmer 261311, have no work exp of working in Australia.
  4. I am single.

Can you please suggest, what are my chances to get call and tentative by when.