Australia SkillSelect EOI 189, 190, 489 PR Questions and Answers

Hi Anil Sir,

Please let me know the meaning of date of effect in visa class 189.

Hi @viru

Date of effect means that the points are applicable starting from that date and time.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Chances of invite - for 189 - 261313 based on the latest status

Hello Anil Sir,

Hope you are doing good.

I have submitted my EOI on 13th Mar 2019 with 75 points under the 261312 job code.

By when can I expect the invitation.

Please do reply.

Thanks
Soumya Mukherjee

Hi Anil Sir,

That means i have updated my EOI at 22nd April 2019. Then the date of effect must match with this date. Is that so ?

4 posts were split to a new topic: ANZSCO code for chartered Accountant & Oracle ERP consultant

Hi Anil,

I’ve filed EOI on 23rd July with 80 points foer ANZSCO 261313 Software Engineer. What are the chances of getting invited in next draw as DOE for current draw was 13th May?

Hi @manisha_g

You have good chance of invite in August 2019 draw with 80 points for 261313.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: ANZSCO code for chartered Accountant & Oracle ERP consultant

A post was merged into an existing topic: Australia PR - Chance of Invite - Analyst Programmer - 80 points

Hello Anil Sir,

Is there provision to apply for 489 in ORANA & southern inland for 233512 ?

Hi @viru

I am not sure about those places you have mentioned.

On the other hand, 489 is being closed starting Nov 16, 2019. So, it is better you use your efforts in other PR visa types.

Hi, Anil.

Is there any risk for someone currently on 489 to apply for 189 visa before fulfilling the 2 years condition of living and working in regional Australia?

Hi @Gray

What kind of risk are you talking about? Please be specific.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Chances of invite - for 189 - 261313 based on the latest status

@Nishant_Kumar hello nishant, did you manage to get invite in the latest draw. I also have 80 points for 261112 date of effect as 1st July.

Hi Anil,
Currently i am planning to apply under 190 NSW state sponsorship for mechanical engineer (233512) with total points of 75 (10 from English, 5 from spouse, 5 from state points and 10 from work experience)
Is this a good score ? in the website of NSW it shows mechanical engineer availability “Low” What are the chances of getting an invite from NSW ? how long time usually with this designation ?
Appreciate your help here. and thanks in advance.

A post was merged into an existing topic: ACS Work Experience ‘After Month’ Calculation Questions & Answers

Hi Anil,
Currently I am planning to apply under 190 NSW state sponsorship for mechanical engineer (233512) with total points of 75 (10 from English, 5 from spouse, 5 from state points and 10 work experience)
Is this good score ? What are the chance of getting an invite from NSW ? Appreciate your help here. Thanks in advance.

Hi @Rushit_Nair and @Viral_Videos

I don’t have data about state invites as they do not share it publicly. 75 points is a good score though.