Australia SkillSelect EOI 189, 190, 489 PR Questions and Answers

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Chances of invite - for 189 - 261313 based on the latest status

@Nishant_Kumar hello nishant, did you manage to get invite in the latest draw. I also have 80 points for 261112 date of effect as 1st July.

Hi Anil,
Currently i am planning to apply under 190 NSW state sponsorship for mechanical engineer (233512) with total points of 75 (10 from English, 5 from spouse, 5 from state points and 10 from work experience)
Is this a good score ? in the website of NSW it shows mechanical engineer availability “Low” What are the chances of getting an invite from NSW ? how long time usually with this designation ?
Appreciate your help here. and thanks in advance.

A post was merged into an existing topic: ACS Work Experience ‘After Month’ Calculation Questions & Answers

Hi Anil,
Currently I am planning to apply under 190 NSW state sponsorship for mechanical engineer (233512) with total points of 75 (10 from English, 5 from spouse, 5 from state points and 10 work experience)
Is this good score ? What are the chance of getting an invite from NSW ? Appreciate your help here. Thanks in advance.

Hi @Rushit_Nair and @Viral_Videos

I don’t have data about state invites as they do not share it publicly. 75 points is a good score though.

Thanks Anil sir.
Is there anything like NSW will look for high points in English exam ? Thanks in advance.

Hi @Viral_Videos

There is no official information for it but yes, we have observed that NSW sends invites to people who have the highest points in English exam.

There is no concrete data to support that though.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Australia PR - Chance of Invite - Analyst Programmer - 80 points

A post was merged into an existing topic: Chance of invite for ANZSCO code 261111 - ICT Business Analyst

@rahul.paneri

75 points seems to be a bit far in the current scenario of low invites and new November rules.

Probably better off planning for November.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Electrical engineer 233311 with 65 points - 189 - 70 points

How can i use my spouse points for EOI.
She is MSC Physics with Zero teaching experience. Also I am a Mechanical Engineer.

Hi @Prashant_Sood

Read this for spouse points.

@viru
Have you received your 189 or 190 invitation? I am also in the same situation like you and still waiting for an invite.

Nope. I am still waiting for an invitation… May be some hope with new 491 visa commences in next month.

@viru
Thanks for the reply. I saw in a website that 75 points holders who have date of effect before February 24 have been invited in the current round. So you may get invited in 189 visa in the next round since your date of effect is in April.

Hope so… What is your date of effect ?

Hi @Anil.Gupta

My query is regarding claiming points for family sponsorship for 491 category

I have a sister who is a citizen staying in ACT.

If she can sponsor me for 491

1. Will I have to stay and work in ACT only?
  2. What are the documents required from my sister for claiming relative sponsorship points

Thanks
Srinivas

Hello sir,

489 visa class will be replaced by new 491 visa class on 16th Nov. 2019.

Will SOL list remain same or is there any change in list? In old 489 visa class 233512 was not open in any of the state so, the scenario will be same for 233512 or will be change?