Chance of invite 263311 Telecommunications engineer 2019 Archive

Hi Anil,

I am working as an Associate Project Manager for the last 5+ years. However, I have a bachelor’s degree in Electronics and Telecommunications.

I have a positive EA assessment for engineering and I have submitted my EOI at 65 points for ‘Telecommunications engineer’.

I did so because ACS assessment would deduct years from my experience.

My IELTS score is 7.5. How good are my chances and what time frame should I be looking at?
Suggestions, if any…?
Thanks,

Chances are low for an invite with 65 points for Telecommunications Engineer 263311.

You should try to take PTE exam and score more points for English language.

Hi Anil, I have submitted EOI for ANZSCO 263311 on 13th May 2019 with 75 points for 189. How many days would it take for me to get an invite according to your experience?

Hi @mkaiserctg1
You have good chance of invite in either July or August 2019 draw.

`HI,

What is the estimated date for receiving the invite for EOI lodged under 189 for 2633 with 75 points. EOI lodged on June 1, 2019.

Hi @mkaiserctg1

You have good chance of invite in Sep 2019 draw with 75 points for Telecom engineer.

Hi Anil,

Thanks. With the June 2019 inviting the candidates with minimum 85 points, will my 75 points still hold a good chance to get invite in September 2019 draw Telecom Engineer 189??

Hi @neer3012

The points will come down starting July 2019 as new quota is implemented.

Hi Anil,

Any update on the July 2019 invitation round? I hope my chances of getting invite by September 2019 have increased.

Hi @neer3012

Some people have shared today’s draw results here:

Hi @neer3012

Chances are good that point requirement may come down to 75 by October 2019.

Hi @neer3012

Chances are low for an invite till November 2019 based on August draw results.

what is the chance of invite for EOI filed on April 1 for 263111-computer-network-and-systems-engineer with 75 points.

Hi @Jiujitsu_First

Chances are low for an invite till November 2019 based on August draw results.

What are the chance for invite within next 1 year ?

Hi @Jiujitsu_First
I do not know.

What are the chances of getting invite on 190 visa category and which state would be better option for the invite ?

Hi Anil,

What are the chances to get invitation for EOI lodged under 189 for 263311 with 75 points.

Hi @Sachin_Maurya

As per current trend, the chances of getting an invite are low with 75 points.

Hi Anil,

75 will not get invite even after 1 year waiting ?