Chance of invite for 261111 Business Analyst & Partner points

Hi @Rod_H

Date of effect is clearly shown on the first page of your EOI when you log in to Skillselect system.

It should the date when you added extra 5 points.

You may get an invite by November 2019 with 75 points and June date of effect.

Hi,

I am Sriharsha from India. Me and my Wife are planning to apply for Australia VISA 189. I have completed my MCA and having experience of 6.1 years. Currently working as a Senior Business Analyst in Bangalore.

My Wife had done her BTech in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation and currently working as a Quality Analyst with 4.2 Years of experience.

I need suggestion that whether we will get the Australia VISA 189 or not.

Details:

Age - 30
Qualification: MCA
Exp: 6.1 Years

My job is in Long term Shortage Skill list
ICT Business Analyst
261111 - MLTSSL

Awaiting for your reply.

Thanks and Regards,
Sriharsha

@Sriharsha_N

I would recommend you use a 189 points calculators to get a fair idea of where you stand.

At the moment, you should have 75 points as minimum for a realistic chance.

To give you an idea :

1. I am assuming you can score top marks in English
  2. If your total experience of 6.1 years is in a relevant job to 261111, ACS will deduct atleast 2 years during assessment (effectively 4 years)
  3. If your wife can get herself assessed under the same category as you with ACS, you might gain an additional 5 points

If point 1 and 2 are successful, you could end up with 75 points.

Come November, as per the new rules, if your wife has competent English and a successful skills assessment, that will add another 10 points.

Good Luck :+1:

1 Like

@Zeon @v.chow - Guys did you received the invite?? I am not sure if the draw happened as I havenā€™t heard from anyone on this forum.

@Anil.Gupta - Since you might me aware of this more than anyone else here. Did you hear of any invites being received.

Nopeā€¦ nothing yet. No news from anywhere else in the cyber world tooā€¦

Nah Bro, Iscah issued out a statement saying DHA might not have run the invitation round last night, the round might happen tonight or Monday night and it will be around 1000 invites (maybe).

Hope for the best.

@v.chow @Zeon - Thanks guys for the informationā€¦ Hope we all get some pretty great news. I will keep you posted as soon as I get any information.

On one of our groups, i did see someone posted a screenshot of iscah announcing that they have confirmed news invites being sent but only to few people.

Thanks Anil. Itā€™s really getting tougher that even in start of year they are inviting only 100 people.

@v.chow @Zeon - on the isach website I saw that the round did happened with only 100 invites. The trend is completely baffling as we really canā€™t estimate anything. Even with 80 points the wait is getting longer. What are you date of effect?? Mine is 1st July.

Everything is uncertain after this round bro, no one expected the invites to be so low.

If the number donā€™t pick up in September there is not much chance even with 80 points now.

I was expecting this round to invite atleast people with 80 points. So the date of effect would have reduced from April to June atleast then would have a sure shot chance in the next draw (as my DOE is 1st July). Would have to wait to see the official results once they are announced to see what has happened.

Thank you very much!!

Hi @Anil.Gupta,

I have not claimed any partner points in my Current EOI for business analyst.

My spouse has got the required score in PTE but we cannot go for work experience assessment because of less years of experience

So when will I be able to update my EOI for the Spouse competent English score. It will be only post 16th November right because the current system wonā€™t be able to take it now ?

Hi @BugsBunny

Your understanding is correct. You will be able to make the only after the changes take effect on Nov 16, 2019.

Hi Anil,

I have submitted my EOI on 26 Oct 2019 for ICT Business Analyst with 75 points. What is the timeframe to expect an invite.

Regards
Balu

Hi @gbsmaniam

The wait time could be around 6-8 months with 75 points and invite is not guaranteed either.

Hi Anil,

Hope you are doing good. Please could you let me know how are the chances for ICT Business Analyst for 190 looking like? for 85 points.

For Victoria especially

Sorry, i do not have any individual case estimates to share for states.

90 is a good score for an invite. I think you should be able to get it.

A post was split to a new topic: Does Victoria consider 7 overall workex or ACS workex?